One of my top “behind the scenes” collaborators has been warning me about this new technology for years. Over-the-air wireless charging is yet another horrible technological idea that will increase our global exposure to electro-pollution.
In this revealing episode, learn all about wireless charging and why jumping on the latest tech craze might not be a healthy idea.
Discussed during this episode:
- Two major players who are currently developing this technology
- What kind of increase in electro-pollution we can expect from over-the-air wireless charging
- Are Telecoms and engineers in deep denial? It sure looks to be the case!
- These technologies still fall within our deeply flawed “EMF guidelines”… but you should still be concerned and avoid them
- NEW! Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- The Electro-Pollution Fix EMF Protection Course
- My book: The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs
- Smarter Tech #002 – Nick Pineault – Your Cellphone Is NOT Safe.
- Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission is dominated by the industries it presumably regulates by Norm Alster
- Wireless Power Is Coming
- Power of a Cell Phone Transmitter – The Physics Factbook
- IARC classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans
- Cancer epidemiology update, following the 2011 IARC evaluation of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (Monograph 102)
- Cellphones, Radars, And Health. Journalist: Raymond S. Kasevich, CS Medical Technologies LLC August, 2002
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.
thank you nick for watching out for us and providing valuable information. just hope that somehow we can get some of this stopped.
Thanks Marie, glad you like it. Our best bet remains education: If every single consumer of electronics knew about these dangers, no one would buy the crap that these tech companies come up with.