It’s widely recognized that cell phones, wifi routers and Bluetooth devices are perfectly safe. Except they’re not. In this episode, Nick reveals the multiple proofs that our current EMF safety guidelines are completely outdated and borderline useless.
Discussed during this episode:
- How your cell phone is tested, and how it’s not reflective of the way the average user uses it
- How most phones miserably fail these already-obsolete safety guidelines in the first place, as demonstrated by 4 different independent organizations in the last few years
- How our safety guidelines only look at the “thermal” effects of EMF radiation, and the reasons it’s a fundamentally flawed way to assess health effects from our wireless technologies
- The biggest issue: science is always behind and studying the effects of 2G and 3G radiation while 5G is being rolled out!
- The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs
- Disconnect: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation by Dr. Devra Davis
- U.S. Households Have an Average of 11 Connected Devices — And 5G Should Push That Even Higher
- Electromagnetic absorption in the human head and neck for mobile telephones at 835 and 1900 MHz
- Exposure and Use of Mobile Media Devices by Young Children
- The discrepancy between maximum in vitro exposure levels and realistic conservative exposure levels of mobile phones operating at 900/1800 MHz
- Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field RF-EMF from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem-A review
- Oxidative Mechanisms of Biological Activity of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation.
- Genotoxic effects of radiofrequency of electromagnetic fields
- The Laboratory Rat, 2nd Edition: Chapter 27 Toxicology by Thomas E.Hamm Jr., Angela King-Herbert and Mary Ann Vasbinder.
- Wireless Industries Confess: No Scientific Studies That Show 5g is safe”
- Article: “We have no reason to believe 5G is safe” by By Joel M. Moskowitz on October 17, 2019.
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.