A lot of folks are surprised when they hear that Nick has been living without Wi-Fi for 6 years. In this episode, he shares why using wired connections is a much safer way to go online, and exactly how you can do it too.
Discussed during this episode:
- What is the “safe” level of wireless radiation we should be exposed to?
- Is Wi-Fi safe for children?
- Does turning off your own Wi-Fi router really make a difference?
- Should you worry about your neighbors’ Wi-Fi routers?
- How to turn off Wi-Fi inside your router, and use Ethernet cables instead to connect to the Internet
- Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- The Babysafe Project
- [Article] How to Access and Change Your Wi-Fi Router’s Settings
- Example of a Lightning to Ethernet Converter
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.