How do man-made EMFs impact water structure? What is structured, or “coherent” water, and how does it benefit the body?
In this fascinating conversation, Nick picks the brain of Dolf Zantinge, founder of Analemma Wand and explores a topic that is severely under-appreciated.
Discussed during this episode:
- What is structured water? What is “coherent water”?
- How do man-made EMFs – such as the signals emitted by a Wi-Fi router – impact water structure?
- How the Analemma Wand was developed
- Why water science is still “controversial” and severely underfunded
- Does water have “memory”? Here’s what water scientists say about it…
- Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- Learn more about the Analemma Water Wand Use coupon “EMFGUY10” to save 10% at checkout!
- [Study] Long-Term Structural Modification of Water under Microwave Irradiation: Low-Frequency Raman Spectroscopic Measurements
- [Preprint Study from the Pollack Labs, 2021] Impact of Wi-Fi Energy on EZ Water (shows reduction of 15-20% EZ water)
- Analemma water on Instagram
- Analemma water on Facebook
- Prof. Fritz-Albert Popp
- GDV camera
- Dr. Konstantin G Korotkov
- Prof. Gerald Pollack
- Prof. Luc Montagnier – France
- Prof. Jacquest Beneviste – France
- Dr. Tom Cowan’s interview with Dolf Zantinge
- International Water Institute
- Dr. Arthur Firstenberg
- [Book] The Invisible Rainbow
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.