How can you minimize the impacts of blue light and increase your sleep quality, and overall health?
In the second part of this interview, Andy Mant explains exactly how to use blue-blocking glasses, the right light bulbs, well-timed sun exposure and other strategies to mitigate the health impacts of artificial light frequencies.
Discussed during this episode:
- Why sun exposure first thing in the morning and right before sunset is key to optimizing your melatonin production and resetting your circadian rhythm
- Why you should take frequent “sun breaks” (instead of smoking breaks) during the day
- When to use blue-light blocking glasses, and the big differences between clear lenses, yellow lenses, and orange/red lenses
- Why you should consider using a sleep mask at night
- Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- Learn more about BluBlox’s (now BON CHARGE’s) blue-blocking glasses and other healthy lighting products (use “NICK15” at checkout for 15% off!)
- YouTube video: How To: Make Your iPhone Screen All Red & Avoid Sleep Disruption
- The f.lux software: F.lux
- The Iris software (Nick personally prefers this one, which offers greater customization)
- Dr. Mercola
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- Dave Asprey
- BluBlox’s (now BON CHARGE’s) YouTube channel
- The Electro-Pollution Fix EMF Protection Course
- The EMF Hazards Summit (free from March 24-27)
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.