The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has clung on to EMF radiation guidelines that are decades old, claiming they are “perfectly safe”. But hundreds of independent scientists agree that these limits are outdated, and way too permissive.
In this episode, Nick interviews attorney Dafna Tachover who is part of the team fighting a legal battle against the FCC and its obvious conflicts of interest.
Discussed during this episode:
- How Dafna got involved in this legal fight against the FCC, and why this lawsuit is one of the last chances we have to change the EMF safety guidelines in the US…
- How the US National Toxicology Program study found “clear evidence” that wireless radiation is a carcinogen, and how these results were quickly swept under the rug
- The massive conflict of interest between the FCC and the industry its supposed to regulate
- Why Dafna does not like the term “electro sensitivity”, and what we should all call this condition instead
- NEW! Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- CHD Gets Its Day in Court — Hearing Scheduled for Landmark Case Against FCC • Children’s Health Defense
- We Are The Evidence: Home
- Donate • Children’s Health Defense
- Dr. David Carpenter
- Dr. Toril Jelter
- BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF)
- Consumers For Safe Phones
- Environmental Health Trust: Information on 5G
- Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation
- NTP Cancer Results
- Ayata A, Mollaoglu H, Yilmaz HR, Akturk O, Ozguner F, Altuntas I
- [Press release] Radio frequency waves are among the agents proposed for IARC to reassess with high priority
- IARC classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans
- “Clear Evidence of Cancer” Concludes US National Toxicology Program Expert Panel on Cell Phone Radiation
- Letter to FDA From Scientists on the FDA Rejection of NTP Study and FCC Limits
- Ramazzini Animal Study
- Real versus Simulated Mobile Phone Exposures in Experimental Studies.
- Linda S. Birnbaum, Ph.D., DABT, ATS – NIEHS & NTP Director, 2009-2019
- US Department of Interior concerns over electro-pollution: United States Department of the Interior Letter 2/7/14
- Dr. Ronald Melnick
- Dr. Carl Blackman
- Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission is Dominated by the Industries it Presumably Regulates by Norm Alster
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- THE WORK OF ALLAN H. FREY
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF REPORTED BIOLOGICAL PHENOMENA (‘EFFECTS’) AND CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS ATTRIBUTED TO MICROWAVE AND RADIO-FREQUENCY RADIATION: NAVAL MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Reliable disease biomarkers characterizing and identifying electrohypersensitivity and multiple chemical sensitivity as two etiopathogenic aspects of a unique pathological disorder
- Microwave Radiation ‘Most Plausible’ Cause Of Diplomats’ Ailments, Report Says
- Dr. Leif Salford
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.