Are higher EMF frequencies (like 5G millimeter waves) more dangerous? A lot of people think so, but that’s actually not what science shows. In this episode, Nick busts some of the top myths he’s been reading about this year around EMFs and 5G.
Discussed during this episode:
- Why EMFs from cell phones, Bluetooth and wifi are definitely not “safe”
- Why higher frequencies are not necessarily more dangerous
- Is higher power more dangerous? No so fast!
- What I really think about EMF-harmonizing chips, pendants and other gizmos — and what science says about them
- The Electro-Pollution Fix EMF Protection Course
- Smarter Tech 002 // Nick Pineault – Your Cellphone Is NOT Safe.
- Polarization: A Key Difference between Man-made and Natural Electromagnetic Fields, in regard to Biological Activity
- Real versus Simulated Mobile Phone Exposures in Experimental Studies
- (PDF) The identification of an intensity ‘window’ on the bioeffects of mobile telephony radiation
- Smarter Tech 005 // Pawel Wypychowski – An Engineer’s Perspective on EMF Radiation Dangers, Part 1
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.