During a health conference of all places, I drank way too much wine. The next day, I was energetic and refreshed even after sleeping a few hours. How is it possible? I only drank wines that had been handpicked by a company called Dry Farm Wines, an importer of low-sugar, low-toxins, delicious natural wines.
In this episode, Nick chats with Todd White, the owner of Dry Farm Wines — and they dive deep into what technologies are behind the natural wines movement, or more precisely, how the lack of technology is the key to creating wines that are both delicious and health-promoting.
Discussed during this episode:
- How Todd ended up in the wine business
- What technologies used in winemaking are especially destructive for the planet and potentially harmful for your health (or at least leave you with a serious headache!)
- The definition of a “natural wine” and why most of those wines are self-regulated
- What makes Todd’s company, Dry Farm Wines, different — and what stringent criteria it uses to find the best and healthiest bottles
- Nick’s surprising experience of drinking a little bit too much Dry Farm wines during a health conference
- Visit dryfarmwines.com/emfguy and try Dry Farm Wines for $1! (USA only)
- Dry Farm Wines – Natural Wine, Lab Tested for Purity
- Raisin: The Natural Wine App!
- Montréal 2019 – RAW WINE
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.
Thanks for this interview, Nick! I enjoy my wine too, but am definitely interested in wines that are grown and produced as naturally as possible. I had heard of Dry Farm Wines before, from some of the other natural health influencers I follow, but alas, like you I am in Canada and not able to subscribe. :(. I did find this when I searched for natural wines in Canada though: https://www.npwines.com/collections/organic. They ship across Canada.
Glad you liked it! I found that the SAQ in Quebec will soon start labelling natural wines in all stores — so it’ll help everyone find them more easily.
Actually, sorry, looks like they only ship across Ontario. Darn.
Yeah, Canadian shipping is still unavailable… I can’t wait for it.