“If red light therapy could be put into a pill, it would be a billion-dollar blockbuster drug. Here’s the crazy part: That drug exists. But it’s not a pill. It’s red and near-infrared light.” In this episode, I pick my buddy Ari Whitten’s brain about red light therapy, and how it differs from other light-based medical technologies.
Discussed during this episode:
- Is there science backing up the efficacy of red light therapy?
- The difference between red light therapy, using tanning lamps or a tanning bed, blue light therapy, and other light-based technologies
- Can you overdo red light therapy? What is the right dosage?
- A few brands of red light therapy devices that Ari recommends checking out
- The many applications for red light therapy — from fat loss to muscle gains to anti-aging to thyroid function, and everything in-between…
- The Energy Blueprint
- The Energy Blueprint – How To Use Red Light Therapy At Home
- The Energy Blueprint – A Breakthrough For COVID-19? With Dr. Scott Antoine
- Free Download: The Ultimate Guide to Science-Backed Supplements For Energy Enhancement
- My first interview with Ari Whitten on The Energy Blueprint Podcast
- My second interview with Ari Whitten on The Energy Blueprint Podcast
- The Ultimate Guide To Red Light Therapy By Ari Whitten
- Red and Infrared LED Light Therapy Devices
- Red Light Therapy – RedRush 360 Body Light (660nm Red and 850nm NIR Combo)
- PlatinumLED Therapy Lights
- Red Light Rising UK | Ultra Red Light Therapy | Performance & Recovery
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.