Dr. Zach Bush has been widely recognized for his unique perspective on biology and the microbiome. In this episode of Smarter Tech, he shares how he first realized that some of his patients suffer from electro sensitivity, and dives deep into how electro-pollution impacts our electric body.
Discussed during this episode:
- When Dr. Bush first realized that microwave illness/electro hypersensitivity was a very real condition
- How EMFs impact your cells and impair your ability to stay hydrated
- Why Dr. Bush is a huge fan of grounding (earthing) in nature
- Dr. Bush’s unique hydration protocol
- NEW! Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- Electrosmog Rx: 5-Module Course For Health Professionals & Enthusiasts
- Zach Bush MD: Home
- Clip from Zach’s 2016 EMF Q&A panel Zach Bush, MD Describes Factors Leading to Electrosensitivity and the Importance of Repairing the Extracellular Matrix
- Image of a gap junction on electron microscopy Science Source Stock Photos & Video – Gap Junction P-Face, TEM
- The 2016 NTP study “Clear Evidence of Cancer” Concludes US National Toxicology Program Expert Panel on Cell Phone Radiation
- ION*Biome: Dietary Supplement for Gut-Brain Health
- Dr. Mercola Interviews Zach Bush about Hydration
- Paul Héroux’s work around how magnetic field affect ATP synthase
- Blank & Goodman, 2011. DNA is a fractal antenna in electromagnetic fields.
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.
Leave A Comment