Just like it’s been seen with Big Pharma — it’s becoming increasingly obvious that corporate influence is heavily impacting research on the health effects of EMFs. In this episode, Nick reveals how our regulatory agencies that are supposed to protect us are in bed with the industry, and what this means for you.
Discussed during this episode:
- What do asbestos, trans fats and smoking have in common?
- How fake non-profit organizations financed by asbestos mines heavily influenced asbestos policies for years by manufacturing doubt about health effects — a strategy that has been seen with smoking too!
- How ICNIRP — the top regulatory body that’s supposedly independently reviewing EMF science and setting safety guidelines — has now been identified as an industry cartel by top European investigative reporters
- Why the FCC is a “captured agency” according to a top researcher from Harvard
- How sources of funding greatly affect study outcomes, and how the industry, the military and governments are favoring and financing “no effect” studies to manufacture doubt that EMFs are a real health threat
- Late lessons from early warnings: the precautionary principle 1896-2000
- The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs
- CTIA – Home
- ICNIRP’s Exposure Guidelines for Radio Frequency Fields
- 5G: Big promises, unknown risks
- The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection: Conflicts of interest , corporate capture and the push for 5
- OCEANIA RADIOFREQUENCYSCIENTIFIC ADVISORY ASSOCIATION (ORSAA) – Welcome
- RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) BIO-EFFECTS DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?
- Source of Funding and Results of Studies of Health Effects of Mobile Phone Use: Systematic Review of Experimental Studies
- Canadian wireless companies spent $3.5B in spectrum auction to beef up their networks
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.