Did you know that insurance companies have long left the EMF boat, and do not cover for any claims related to the health impacts of electro-pollution? Most people don’t. In this episode, I explore how the top 3 reinsurance companies, Big Wireless and most phone manufacturers are very well aware that EMFs are a huge potential health risk.
Discussed during this episode:
- How the top 3 reinsurers in the world have each excluded EMFs from their coverage
- How Telecoms companies have also put exclusions for EMFs for their own employees who use mobile phones at work
- How phone manufacturers have been warning their investors, but not their customers, that EMFs represent a serious health risk
- Insurance Companies
- Environmental Health Trust: Home
- 5G Roll-out: A High Tech EMF Front in the War Against Humanity?
- Facing the Future PDF Article
- Lloyd’s emerging risks team report
- Swiss Re SONAR New emerging risk insights
- Zurich Aged Care Liability Insurance
- Insurance Policy: ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION EXCLUSION
- Electronic Magnetic Fields: Risks and Exposures and Potential Insurance Coverage
- T-MOBILE US, INC.
- AT&T Mobile Insurance Phone Insurance Claim – File a Claim for Your Device
- Verizon Phone Insurance Claim – File a Claim for Your Device
- Top mobile firms warn shareholders of devices’ ‘cancer risks’ but not customers
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.