The medicinal/psychedelic plant concoction called “Ayahuasca” has become a new trend with CEOs, entrepreneurs and free thinkers in search of spiritual growth. In this unusual episode, Nick shares the very personal journey he went through at the Gaia Sagrada resort in Ecuador. Note: part 2 of this episode will be #10.5, and not #11 like it was previously mentioned.
Discussed during this episode:
- Why Nick has decided to try “Ayahuasca”
- Nick’s personal experience on “Ayahuasca”, and what realizations it led him to
- Why “Ayahuasca” is not a party drug
- Nick’s experience with san pedro, a hallucinogenic cacti
- 5 months later: The top lessons Nick has learned from his journey
- [PHOTO] Nick during the San Pedro ceremony: https://theemfguy.s3.amazonaws.com/SmarterTech/ST010/gaia-sagrada-nov2019.jpeg (photo credit Veronica Stanwell)
- Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat Center
- Human Longevity Project
- Welcome to the Jungle: My Ayahuasca Journey at Rythmia Part One
- Welcome to the Jungle: My Ayahuasca Journey at Rythmia Part Two
- The Lap of Ayahuasca with Kyle Kinsbury
- EP 130 – Miracles and Transformational Stories from the Front Lines of Plant Medicine
- Electrosmog Rx
- EMF Quickstart
- Sh*t the Moon Said: A Story of Sex, Drugs, and Ayahuasca
- Living 4D with Paul Chek
- Oura Ring
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.
Thank You Nick…This Life is an Amazing Construct…
The More we Know the Less we Know!
All us Psychonauts waking Up Again and Again in and Out of the Matrix.
Finally made the time to listen to this podcast, Nick! You are a great storyteller, and have a way of putting your thoughts and feelings into words that anyone can understand easily. I hope to do an ayahuasca ceremony someday-like yourself, I’m also a Type A personality and like to feel in control all the time, and be moving and doing something (I’d say I’m a pretty driven person). For that reason, I have a hard time with meditation and yoga, even if they would probably be the best things for me to do regularly!
Thanks Amanda! I appreciate the nice words. I highly recommend this experience to those seeking to get deeper inside — it has been a profound experience for me.
Hi Nick, I truly enjoyed listening to the entire recounting of your experience. I’ve been curious about doing it myself. I really related to a lot of what you said. In particular, you realized you were a good person with a heart of gold and you’ve worked so hard…and yet there was always this underlying feeling of not being good enough or being sensitive to what others thought of you. I’m also type A and very hard on myself. Thanks so much for sharing your heart! Keep this coming. You deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
Thanks for your nice words, Angie! I’m returning to Gaia in a few weeks and will be sharing an updated podcast. The first trip has been profound and I have no idea what to expect from this second one… stay tuned!
Dr Joe Dispenza’s students go thru the same experience but tend to be healed from health issues but without substances just meditation and letting go
Hey Susan, yep, plant medicines are merely a tool which serves the same purpose as many other practices (breathwork, meditation, and many others) – looking deep inside and letting go of what does not serve us :)