The medicinal/psychedelic plant concoction called “Ayahuasca” has become a new trend with CEOs, entrepreneurs and free thinkers in search of spiritual growth. In this unusual episode, Nick shares the very personal journey he went through at the Gaia Sagrada resort in Ecuador. Note: part 2 of this episode will be #10.5, and not #11 like it was previously mentioned.
Discussed during this episode:
- Why Nick has decided to try “Ayahuasca”
- Nick’s personal experience on “Ayahuasca”, and what realizations it led him to
- Why “Ayahuasca” is not a party drug
- Nick’s experience with san pedro, a hallucinogenic cacti
- 5 months later: The top lessons Nick has learned from his journey
- [PHOTO] Nick during the San Pedro ceremony: https://theemfguy.s3.amazonaws.com/SmarterTech/ST010/gaia-sagrada-nov2019.jpeg (photo credit Veronica Stanwell)
- Gaia Sagrada Ayahuasca Retreat Center
- Human Longevity Project
- Welcome to the Jungle: My Ayahuasca Journey at Rythmia Part One
- Welcome to the Jungle: My Ayahuasca Journey at Rythmia Part Two
- The Lap of Ayahuasca with Kyle Kinsbury
- EP 130 – Miracles and Transformational Stories from the Front Lines of Plant Medicine
- Electrosmog Rx
- EMF Quickstart
- Sh*t the Moon Said: A Story of Sex, Drugs, and Ayahuasca
- Living 4D with Paul Chek
- Oura Ring
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.