More than a decade ago, Dr. Wendy Myers was one of the few health experts who were talking about how much our load of toxins, including heavy metals, takes a toll on every single aspect of our health.
In this discussion, Nick and Dr. Myers talk about safe detoxification strategies, how to stay properly hydrated, and why your load of toxins can worsen symptoms of electro hypersensitivity.
Discussed during this episode:
- How environmental toxins including heavy metals increase your risks of developing electro hypersensitivity (EHS)
- How heavy metals can negatively impact every single system in your body, and how this can lead to weight gain, or make it more difficult to lose weight
- What coffee enemas are, and why Dr. Myers recommends them to virtually everyone, and especially to people who have poor liver function or suffer from chronic disease
- The safest detoxification strategies you should consider
- How Dr. Myers recommends staying hydrated – and why just drinking water is not enough
- Watch the YouTube version of this interview here!
- Myers Detox
- Stay tuned for the “Heavy” docuseries – to be released in September or October of 2023!
- Are you heavy metal toxic? Use this quiz from Dr. Myers to find out!
- Dr Joe Pizzorno
- The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health – and What We Can Do to Fix – By Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
- Dr. Andy Galpin: How to Assess & Improve All Aspects of Your Fitness | Huberman Lab Guest Series
- [Study] Modified Health Effects of Non-ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation Combined with Other Agents Reported in the Biomedical Literature by Kostoff & Lau
- NES Health
- The MiHealth bioenergetic device
- The Gerson Therapy
- WayBack Water
- How to Do a Coffee Enema – Myersdetox.com
- Trace Ocean Minerals – Activation Products
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.