Did you know that the radiation emitted by your phone or wifi router were classified as a Class 2B carcinogen back in 2011? Did you know the latest science has been confirming that these signals are way more disruptive to health than scientists previously thought?
In this episode, Nick dives deep into why EMFs might eventually become a Class 1 carcinogen next to asbestos and smoking.
Discussed during this episode:
- How magnetic fields, radiofrequency radiation and artificial light have been classified as potentially carcinogenic
- The NTP study: $25M invested in taxpayers’ money, only to have its results swept under the rug because they were inconvenient
- Why most EMF studies likely vastly underestimate their dangers
- The reason it will likely take a lot of time before EMFs are finally re-classified as a Class 1 carcinogen
- Electro-Pollution Fix EMF Protection Course — register here to know when the next class will be
- IARC classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans
- “Clear Evidence of Cancer” Concludes US National Toxicology Program Expert Panel on Cell Phone Radiation
- Letter to FDA From Scientists on the FDA Rejection of NTP Study and FCC Limits
- There’s a clear cell phone-cancer link, but FDA is downplaying it
- Night shift work and its carcinogenicity
- Real versus Simulated Mobile Phone Exposures in Experimental Studies
- Letter to the Editor Causes of cancer: Perceptions vs. the scientific evidence
- Cancer epidemiology update, following the 2011 IARC evaluation of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (Monograph 102)
- Radio frequency radiation-related cancer: assessing causation in the occupational/military setting
- “Clear Evidence that Radiofrequency Radiation is a Multi‑site Carcinogen” Hardell and Carlberg Publish NTP Commentary
- [Press release] Radio frequency waves are among the agents proposed for IARC to reassess with high priority
- The Obvious Bias in EMF Science
- Smarter Tech 030 // Nick Pineault – 5G Satellites: What Do We Actually Know?
NOTE: This content is based on Nick’s opinion and is provided solely for entertainment purposes. You should do your own research when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols or recommendations presented on this podcast. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
Visit the course website to get more information on this six-week online course, and start protecting yourself and your loved ones.