We are sorry you are having trouble!
Here are a few things you can try first…
Please add our email address [email protected] to your contact list so that you can receive all our emails without them going to spam or getting lost in delivery.
LOGGING IN / ACCESS TROUBLE:
- If you are using an outdated browser, or a private browser, or email provider (e.i.: aol, yahoo, etc) you might want to try switching to a Chrome or Firefox browser since they are the most compatible to use with the educational platform The EMF Guy uses.
- Once you purchase a digital course, please check your inbox and also your spam or junk folder for the registration email (sent from [email protected]) that is sent to you to set up your account with a password. Sometimes these emails end up in your spam or junk folder unfortunately, so you may not notice them.
- It is recommended that you download the content (i.e.: modules, courses, emf hazards summit, etc) onto your desktop computer if possible, so you have easy access to it without worrying about logging in every time to retrieve them.
- If you are on a certain module for a prolonged period of time, you might be asked to sign-in again. If you see the error page that says “ooops you don’t have access to this” try removing the “oops” from the URL to see if this redirects you to the appropriate page. This doesn’t always work but in some cases it may.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date and does not have ad blockers preventing you from gaining access to the educational content on the learning center platform. Please clear your cache and cookies from your browser.
- Use a different device (some links might not work as well on a phone or iPad, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer).Try logging out of the page, closing the browser tabs and restarting your device.
Please feel free to contact us once these things have not yielded results at [email protected]
CEMP PROTEC METER PURCHASES:
- If you purchased a meter, please make sure to open the email sent to you requesting your shipping information, and use the link provided to fill out the online form with the address of where you need your meter shipped. You only need to fill it out once. Check your spam folder if you don’t see anything.
- If you don’t get an email stating that your meter has shipped and is on its way to you after a week of you submitting your shipping information, please contact us right away ([email protected]) so we can make sure Shielded Healing receives your shipping information.
- If you need to purchase TWO or more meters at the same time, please reach out to [email protected] or [email protected] to let them (or us) know you want two (or more) meters because our system will not allow for duplicate submissions of a meter purchase to be shipped at the same time. We would have to do this manually for you.
- If you would like to return your meter and are within the 30 day window allowed for refunds, please reach out to shielded healing directly at “[email protected]” to request instructions on how to return your meter and get a refund.
If for whatever reason you are not happy with the purchase of Nick’s content and want a refund PLEASE contact us first at “[email protected]” before contacting your bank or paypal to open a dispute. We will refund you your money if you are not satisfied.
If you go through your credit card or paypal account, the refund will take longer to process (and it will cost Nick a hefty fee to pay). So do not hesitate to contact us for help in this area as we are willing to refund you directly.
COUPON CODES (AFFILIATE LINKS):
If you would like to try a product Nick recommends and would like to know if there is a coupon code you can use for a discount through Nick (ie: Defender Shield, Praesidium, BLUblox (now Bon Charge), RaOptics, Shielded Healing, Lambs, Greenwave etc) you can check Nick’s website under SHOP (at https://theemfguy.com/shop/) to see if you find what you are looking for there, or reach out to [email protected] to request the information. However, if you use the coupon code outside the promotional window, or you do not input it in correctly when checking out, you will have to contact the company directly to ask them to help you, since Nick can’t make exceptions or alterations on those codes on his end.